El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ernie,
I've not set up for Paypal. I checked into it at one time, but it didn't work out. I'll be on a business trip until April 26th, then I'll be shipping any t-shirt orders that are in the P.O. Box.
Thanks for the inquiry,
-Dan

·
Registered
127 Posts
Shirt information please

Dan are the shirts 100% cotton, 50/50 ,pre shrunk and/or grease repellant? Thanks for adding the different generations. :)
Barry

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
100% cotton, pre-shrunk, pre-greased :lol:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Dan im interested in two 5th gen tees how much more money for shipping too me down here in Nova Scotia Canada. Todd

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Todd,
Add another $4US total for the two and I'll see how I come out on the shipping from my first shipment to Canada.
Thanks,
-Dan

·
Registered
195 Posts
Dan i was wondering if you have any sizes other than a large t for the wife she takes a small or medium. id like to know which sizes to order. were gone to order two neoca 5th gen t shirts. ill send you a money order this week and include the extra 4 US dollars. thanks Todd

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Mellman99 said:
what about stickers with the updated URL and stuff for el camino central? do you have a deal with that...i could possibly look into it with a few friends locally, car club benefits...
I'm actually working on that now.

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
What I really need are some car pictures minus backgrounds. One each generation and some sprints/caballeros etc.

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have hundreds of El Camino pics in a decent pixel size if someone knows a graphic artist who can professionally remove the backgrounds.

I have every year, every gen, and most Sprints/Caballeros.

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
I would like pics of each year elky, sprint, diablo, caballero, royal and black knights and ss for T-Shirts.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I have one of my '72 elky without the background. I removed the background myself, so it didn't come out as good as a graphic artist would do.
Can email it to you if you'd like. I won't be upset if you don't use it, as I know you want them to look perfect. I'm sure you'll be getting tons of volunteer pics.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Not sure if this fits within this post, if not I can post it in a more appropiate forum.
This is NOT a replacement for "official" NECOA products but...
I came upon this web site called http://www.cafepress.com. You can create your own "products" using your own pics of your Elky (or whatever else you'd like) and make an online "store". You can make shirts, coffee cups, stickers, etc.
It is very easy and fairly straightforward. And best of all, it is free to set up your own online store. After it is set up, you can purchase your own products. The only cost is when you (or someone else) actually purchase something.
If you go to my home page and scroll to the bottom, I have a link to it. You can see some samples of what I am talking about. I plan on adding more things once I get new and better pics of the elky, because it has changed in appearance.
I created mine just for my own use, but anybody can use it. I've ordered a few products and they come out pretty good. Not professional silk screens quality, but very good for the price.
I can always tell when my daughter wants something from me, she is wearing a shirt with her dad's Elky on it. Can't turn her down.

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Cafepress is what I have been looking in to. The best thing is no set up fees, no out of pocket expenses. With the premium service, we could create several different designs for the items. Also, members could send pictures in and have them placed on the items as well.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Good deal Robert. I did not want to be "stepping on people's toes", but Cafe Press is a decent place to do business with.
Maybe members could combine graphics of their own Elky and some "approved" NECOA / ECC logo's on their own gear? Would make some quite unique items.
When I have ordered items from them, the web site is easy, secure, and fast. The order is confirmed via email and you recieve notification of the complete process (shipping, billing, etc.)via email.

The only problem I have, and this has nothing to do with CafePress, is getting good quality pics without backgrounds is kinda challenging. I use computers every day, but graphics are not my speciality.

·
Registered
40 Posts
ElkySS said:
I have hundreds of El Camino pics in a decent pixel size if someone knows a graphic artist who can professionally remove the backgrounds.

I have every year, every gen, and most Sprints/Caballeros.
Hi,

My wife is a graphic designer who does this for her car show posters. email her at [email protected]

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, Allen. I actually have a note on my desk that instructs me to contact you and your wife about NECOA t-shirts. It's only been on my desk for two months :oops: I'll e-mail something, today.

Happy holidays, all!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts