El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have been looking everywhere for 2 pieces for my el camino to finish off my project. I have the car torn al the way down but need a few parts when trying to rebuild it.

I am looking for a Driveside front fender. I also dont mind rust on the fender just not major dents all I need is the front section of the fender
My current fender looks like someone tried their hand at bondo work and screwed 50 holes to shape the really deformed fender. Better off starting with a different fender piece to replace it.

Also looking for a partial floor pan only need drivers front pan and passenger rear pan. if you have the full pan only, I dont mind that either but I would cut the sections out that I need. I dont mind some surface rust on the pan.
My current pan only has rust through the floor board in those 2 areas.

I am not looking for them to be really really cheap just want a decent price versus what all of them are looking right now with covid. Not looking to pay the $300 for a fender or $200 just for 2 small sections of floor board.

If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. I live in Bay Area Cali. I dont mind paying for shipping if that is required.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good luck with your 65! Unfortunately I'm using all my body parts....but I'm sure you'll find something to get the job done. It's great seeing another 65 getting ready to hit the road.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck with your 65! Unfortunately I'm using all my body parts....but I'm sure you'll find something to get the job done. It's great seeing another 65 getting ready to hit the road.
Thank you! It will definitely be awesome to get it back on the road. Wasn't planning on doing a full rebuild but looks like I keep finding parts I need to replace or want to replace.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I know how that goes. Good luck with the project!

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Hello form another '65 owner. I agree, it's good to hear one more will get back on the road.

Check out these guys. They are located near Houston. Some time back they had a '65 they were parting out:
Good luck with your build!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts