El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all here in Georgia!!

I am getting married in Atlanta on April 30, 2011 and have been desperately searching for an El Camino to exit the ceremony in(we only have 1/2 mile from reception location to hotel). My fiance grew up working on his grandfather's El Camino and having one as a part of our wedding would mean the world to him. Is anyone interested in helping me out?? I would absolutely pay for travel and rental time. Please email me at [email protected] if anyone is interested! THANK YOU!!!

·
Registered
823 Posts
That touched my cold heart!! I wish I lived closer and I'd let you take mine for free:You_Rock:

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
I noticed too

Donnie,
Yep I noticed that too, didn't want to be too cynical, so I didn't respond about it, but you took care of it.
Glad you're back,:beer: still trying to figure out how to get out of the family reunion and make it down to Belton.
billy boy

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Family vs. Belton?......Family vs. Belton?? hmmmm

still trying to figure out how to get out of the family reunion and make it down to Belton.
billy boy
If you miss Belton, you'll be missing what will may be the largest gathering of crucks ever assembled, aside from at the Arlington GM Plant. Not to mention the assortment of members and their stories. In fact, the 2nd Annual Texas Invitational may have to be over a 2-day period, just to air out all the stories. 'Cause you know that, in Texas, the 1st liar doesn't have a chance!................Ken :beer: :texas:

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
If you miss Belton, you'll be missing what will may be the largest gathering of crucks ever assembled, aside from at the Arlington GM Plant. Not to mention the assortment of members and their stories. In fact, the 2nd Annual Texas Invitational may have to be over a 2-day period, just to air out all the stories. 'Cause you know that, in Texas, the 1st liar doesn't have a chance!................Ken :beer: :texas:
Thats good Ken,I'll just make sure I'm the last!!!!:nanawrench:
I'll PM you later
Donny

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,674 Posts
KEN, Wait tell the Florida group starts telling their stories you will charter a Jet just to get away as the stories will be old remakes from all the states and places us old boy's in Florida came from, we may only have a few natives in the group as they say "Florida is Gods's Waiting Room", but this group is the young old ones.

But, The First Liar Still Does Not Have a Chance at this meeting either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts