El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! If anyone can help or has any advice it'd be much appreciated.

I'm looking for the stock grille for a 1977 el camino. It is not mesh but consists of several vertical lines. Someone called it waterfall style I believe. Apparently '77 is the only year they used it. Anyways I've been looking in salvage yards for Elcos, Chevelles and Malibus but grilles are either wrong year or missing entirely. I'll continue to do the yards but I noticed 1977 is an odd year for auto part catalogs and websites also. It seems there are no new grilles being made for my year. Quite a pickle so if anyone knows anything that'd be AWESOME!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Hello everyone! If anyone can help or has any advice it'd be much appreciated.

I'm looking for the stock grille for a 1977 el camino. It is not mesh but consists of several vertical lines. Someone called it waterfall style I believe. Apparently '77 is the only year they used it. Anyways I've been looking in salvage yards for Elcos, Chevelles and Malibus but grilles are either wrong year or missing entirely. I'll continue to do the yards but I noticed 1977 is an odd year for auto part catalogs and websites also. It seems there are no new grilles being made for my year. Quite a pickle so if anyone knows anything that'd be AWESOME!
Call or email these guys! They might have one or be able to find one for you!
www.thepartsplaceinc.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts