El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
Hmm...a new El Camino, no. I still think that may be built on a UTE platorm. A new Camaro, heck ya! Anything is possible. Holden at this point in time seems to be the only Gm affiliate that has any grasp on reality!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hehe..

*Cough* I designed that! *cough cough*
Sorry, had to chime in. That's my Camaro concept. I've been wondering if that'd been posted here yet...El Caminos are still my first love though! I even gave props to it in my interview. :cool:
-Kris Horton

·
Registered
15 Posts
I sent an e-mail to Holden Sports asking if now that they are making GTO's for North America if their UTE SS would soon be available. This is an El Camino type car with the 350 and a 6 speed and rear drive.
Their response was that there were no plans to do so, but that there may be a change in the wind coming.
Let's all hope and dream ...

·
Registered
266 Posts
Kris,how many of the same message boards do we belong to? :lol: Is there anyway you can put together a retroed Elky for us?? That would be awesome to see.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'll have to see what I can do about doing an El Camino in the near future. It sounds as though Popular Hot Rodding has some ideas for future features, so I might be a bit busy, but we'll see. I'll be sure to keep you all posted!
-Kris

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow, very nice Kris! I particularly liked the Chevelle'ish grille on the Camaro. The concept you came up with is incredible.

But yeah, it seems that Holden really has their act together over there while Chevy drags arse over here. :( I'm a die-hard Chevy fan, but recently Chevy has done some things to really tick me off.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Kris,
After reading 70ELKO's post, I found this one and read the article and saw your designs. Great job! I'm glad to see and hear that you are pursuing your dreams. I also encourage my son, who is one year older than you to always shoot for the stars...
~Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts