El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in congratulating Geri Rheinheimer, "gerisulli" on the Forum, as Deputy Regional Director for Region 7. Geri's nomination was confirmed last week by our Executive Committee. An interesting note is that she was chosen to lead the area by a vote of the members attending the AMS event last Month. Working in combination with Tuney-GA, perhaps from the very successful AMS template, Geri has plans to expand the Association's presence in and around the her home State of Georgia. Please provide to her any assistance possible as she works to assist members, organize meetings and events, and promote the NECOA in her Region........................Ken

·
Deputy Director Region 7
12 Posts
Ken and Executive Committee and Region 7,
Thank you so much for the nomination! I will work diligently to help our Region grow and represent NECOA proudly in the Georgia area. I appreciate any and all assistance and recommendations on your thoughts as we work together making sure that NECOA Region 7 is recognized as a proud and contributing car club in our area. I thank you all in advance for your input and mostly your participation in upcoming events! We have awesome rides!!! Let's show 'em who's boss :nanawoot:

·
Super Moderator
1,552 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to ask. :beer:

·
Site Contributor Supporting Member
2,531 Posts
:[email protected]: Geri from a region 6 member.:florida: You have a couple of your region 7 members that join us periodically for some of our get togethers in North Fl.
Congratulations on your nomination. We are here to help you in an way we can.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats Geri from Acworth GA

Much congratulations.

I am a recent new member from Acworth GA.
Looking forward to meeting you soon at a upcoming GA show.

·
345 Posts
:Welcome: and congratulations!

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,440 Posts
Geri , A big congratulations on your appointment as a Deputy Director for Region 7 . Thank you for stepping up and volunteering to help organize your area and serve as a contact for our NECOA members . Hope to meet you at some point and if there is a way we can help , please let us know .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts