El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,130 Posts
I would like to say thank you to the executive board for their resounding enthusiasm in my nomination. Thank you as well to the members of this organization for welcoming me.

El Camino Central is an important link between those that have lived these trucks and those that have just discovered the passion. As someone that has owned one for over thirty years, I am always amazed at how much there is to learn as well as share.

I look forward to supporting the organization and promoting the growth. To that end, I challenge every member to get involved. Share your wisdom and your passion for your vehicle. Get involved with others, both locally and internationally, and organize or attend a local event or meet and greet. Whether you have just joined or you have been a member since day one, that is my challenge to you. When we all step up, we will all be a part of something worthy of our time.

I have taken the first step forward to get involved. Who will be next to make something happen? Let it be you.

·
Senior Member Participating Member
793 Posts
Yes, Congratulations John. :wow:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts