El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe i'm going to say this but what I can see from the 2 pics of the blue car! I actually like the front and rear of that car! I think it looks real good, but probably is too small for a Truck/Car deal! That's why the old Elk like mine look good b/c they're big along w/ the earlier one's.
Check this and you'll se what I mean- http://www.cardomain.com/id/patselk

·
Registered
30 Posts
no way... they can't do it... the only way to bring back the el camino is to pick up where they left off... none of that crap there doing with the ute and that concept... those cars look nice and all but they are only wanna bes... if they bring those into productoin here, once i get my elky, i will just drive it by them and laugh...sorry to those who like it... but those cars don't seem true to the elky

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Now I like that! I think the Decoma would be a better choice than the Holden UTE. It has a more update sporty look to it, and resembles a Chevy (Malibu) more in the rear than the Holden does. The Holden reminds me to much of the S-10 in the back, and what does Chevy plan on doing, slapping on a Camaro front end? If I wanted a Camaro I would've bought one. Apparently the Decoma was designed to somewhat resemble the older Elkys in a traditional sense. Maybe Chevy needs to rethink this Holden thing, or are they looking just at sales figures of the Holden. If you were to park the cars side by side in Australia I'd put my money on the Aussies picking the Decoma over that UTE thing. Anyone got anymore pictures of this? I'm already addicted to it. Rear wheel drive? Powerplant?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I found those on a website of a fellow elky owner, (so credit truly goes to him with the pics), and i've tried looking up more pics but ive come up emtpy. Ive been able to find little bits of information on it here and there. I you search for it under google you should be able to find what I found.

I really like the look of the Decoma more so than the Holden. The Decoma seems to have more style to it.

·
not around as much
2,192 Posts
Like a lot of the concept cars that have come out, I think this one has some possibilities. Do I want an Elky just like it? No. But a few changes here and there, you never know. Unfortunatly this is not the first concept Elky I've seen and probably won't be the last.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts