·
Director, Region 2
1965 El Camino
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,981 Posts
Looking at the Chevelles and El Camino from the past shows , it looks like a great turnout and some really nice looking rides . Hope to see members here at ECC join Leo for the event . Wish I was closer :cool:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Sweet rides.
If you are ever coming to Florida, let us know and we will try to meet up with and swap tales.
R/T

·
Director, Region 2
1965 El Camino
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet rides.
If you are ever coming to Florida, let us know and we will try to meet up with and swap tales.
R/T
Nothing in the immediate future but my mother inlaw lives in Largo.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
That is only an hour away. There are several members close, If you do come down, don't forget we are here.

Reactions: Leo

·
Registered
596 Posts
There is a Chevelle-El Camino get together in the Pacific Northwest Seattle-Tacoma region once a year at Griot's Garage in Tacoma.
@Nubar is going. I've been once before and would like to go again. It should be sometime in August.

·
Director Region 22
1,216 Posts
Leo ,looks like I won't make it this year due to the border still closed to personnel travel . I'm a little upset since your government won't open border till September and Canada is opening theirs on Aug. 8th....Best Regards ,Don

·
Director, Region 2
1965 El Camino
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Leo ,looks like I won't make it this year due to the border still closed to personnel travel . I'm a little upset since your government won't open border till September and Canada is opening theirs on Aug. 8th....Best Regards ,Don
Don, We will be thinking of you guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts