El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha, I knew that would get your attention! Hey, any of you guys out there know of any good forums for Elkys, Caballeros, where I can purchase some good used parts quickly? Ebay is limited and sometimes their prices are close to a new part. Please let me know. I think its going to take a long time before I can do anything here.

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,048 Posts
If you post what you need, maybe someone can help you.

Tim

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Do you have any Pick n Pulls in your area? You can check their inventory online to save yourself from wandering around looking in person for what you need.
Also 2x on what Tim suggested--post what you need on this site.
Good luck.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,778 Posts
Make a new thread in the WANTED ITEMS forum for what your'e looking for !

·
Registered
302 Posts
I needed some parts and looked everywhere, and could not find what i needed. Posted on here and within 1 hour i had a reply and had the parts. This place is great and the people care.

dave

·
Registered
230 Posts
:nothingtoadd::nothingtoadd:We all own elcs and know what we are doing. And we all togather the very best you will find when it comes to questions or locating parts. So when you have a question all you have to do is just ask.:argue::argue:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the replies folks! I guess I'll try and stick around to see what happens. I plan to convert my car with elect. windows, a center counsel, bucket seats and a tilt steering wheel. I have already located the seats. I've called all the local yards for used parts and they just laugh stating they don't have old cars. They only have 1995's and up. Last year I managed to find 2 Elkys at a yard named, "U-Pull It Used Auto Parts", and a couple of months later I called for additional parts and I was informed they had already crushed them. Like I always say, "U Just Can't Fix Stupid".
Ok, I'll catch ya laterzzzzzzz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts