El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New from Florida I have a 87 El Camino with a 350 v8 with 200R4 trans I get it back from paint next Tuesday super exited

·
Premium Member
7,871 Posts
Hi r3dnosehulk, welcome from Idaho. Glad you've joined us. Looking forward to seeing your 87 after paint. Have fun and enjoy your 87.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,534 Posts
New from Florida I have a 87 El Camino with a 350 v8 with 200R4 trans I get it back from paint next Tuesday super exited View attachment 128321
Welcome from the Florida Keys and glad that you joined the NECOA . Looking forward to seeing your ride after you get it back from paint . The cool looking " Phanton Grill " , you have is somewhat different and you don`t see many of them around . Things have slowed down for us here in Florida from the pandemic but hope you will come out at some point and join in the fun . A couple of weeks ago , our Gainesville Get Together and 1/4 Mile run was cancelled when the track closed . Steve Sander`s event is our most popular and we have had up to 43 Caminos attend . Our next event is at the Super Chevy Show in Jupiter/Palm Beach in April and that may possibly be closed also . Members are still getting together is small numbers and work on our Caminos continues . If you don`t mind me asking , where in Florida are you ? I will send you a welcome letter with some info and we hope to meet you at some point .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts