El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everybody,

I just found this place via a link somone posted on Facebook. I'm the proud owner of a 1966 El Camino Custom. I've only had it a little over one year so far, and I love driving it. It's a 454-425 big block, 4-speed, with A/C ! It's Marina Blue with a black vinal top and black interior. It was restored about 8 years before I got it, and it's holding up pretty good, but I'm getting ready to repaint it soon, same color, and replace a lot of pitted chrome stuff, etc... I take it to local car shows and already won a trophy with it. I hope to learn from everybody here, swap stories, etc...

I'm gonna try to post a link to Photobucket for a few pics... http://s937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/BigBuck66/

Hope it works.

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Welcome Big Buck (10 point or better?):poke:
Glad to to see on the site. Post some pics. when you can!!
Donny:texas:

T

·
0 Posts
Welcome to El Camino central. I hope you see you around more

Also I wanted to invite you to come out to the El Camino meet we will be having in June 25-27 in Carlisle pa. It is one of the best car shows in east coast. Also if you do decide to go we really want you to preregister ASAP for the show as NECOA from the drop down menu of clubs
http://store.carlisleevents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2010-031

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Big Buck (10 point or better?):poke:
Glad to to see on the site. Post some pics. when you can!!
Donny:texas:
Thanks Donny! As soon as I figure out how to link to Photobucket, I'll post the link.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to El Camino central. I hope you see you around more

Also I wanted to invite you to come out to the El Camino meet we will be having in June 25-27 in Carlisle pa. It is one of the best car shows in east coast. Also if you do decide to go we really want you to preregister ASAP for the show as NECOA from the drop down menu of clubs
http://store.carlisleevents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2010-031
Thanks Tuggy, I'd like to go... if it ever stops SNOWING around here! I'll mark my calendar and we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, I think I got it... Check the link in my original post... it should take you to Photobucket...

:smile2:

T

·
0 Posts
Thanks Tuggy, I'd like to go... if it ever stops SNOWING around here! I'll mark my calendar and we'll see what happens.
It would be great to see your beautiful El Camino there. Also if you decide to go please preregister like I said ASAP for the show from he link I added.

·
Deputy Director Region 5
1,879 Posts
Welcome to the site!! Enjoy!! Lots of good folks here with tons of information.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Welcome BB! Very nice looking '66. I always did like that color. I was going to paint my '67 that color but I switched last minute when it came time to paint. This is a great site for sharing info and stories. Enjoy!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everybody! Looking forward to some springtime crusin' Maybe we'll meet IRL at Carlisle, or somewhere :yell:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts