El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go a brand new 2012 Chevy van for work. 32 miles on it when I got the keys!! A/C blows strong and cold and lots of storage areas!!!
Not bad to look at either!!!

Hours on motor after driving it home

My LapTop sets fine without crowding me!!!!

Now all I have to do is fine the governor on it!!!:dontknow:
A new truck is nice even if it is for work!!!:nanawrench:

Donny

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
..Hey you deserve it,you bust your butt every day and being hot,that A/C better work..:beer:
:beer:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
line the back inside of it with hot pink shag carpeting and you'll be all set!! (tho orange would look better)

:poke: :nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Donnie , nice truck , are you thinking about buying it :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: ???? ... whats the least they'll take for it :dontknow: :dontknow: ???

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
What kinda ETs ya think she'll run at Belton next year?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
WOW Donnie , if some of that NEW CAR SMELL rubs off on you , don't be surprised if somebody walks up to ya and askd you " Are You For Sale Can I Take You Home " and just tell them I'm a alittle worn but GENTLY USED !!! :beer: .... But you ain't got the legs Bro :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: .... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
...WOW a lap top to go too,so,do you google while you doodle????:poke:
:beer:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
WOW Donnie , if some of that NEW CAR SMELL rubs off on you , don't be surprised if somebody walks up to ya and askd you " Are You For Sale Can I Take You Home " and just tell them I'm a alittle worn but GENTLY USED !!! :beer: .... But you ain't got the legs Bro :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: .... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench:
he leaks and has a funny exhaust smell too!

:texas:

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I do miss a lot of things about my previous gm company vans as opposed to my 02'sprinter(new for me).
PS Donnie,My sprinter is starting to look a little more like my style now. Installed xmstereo withover 600 watts power, Front Brushguard, custom rear bumper, stainless taillight covers,etc. Sidedoor has chopsaw & tablesaw that setup in seconds, Installing generator,etc. Will post thread when I get more done, A little hot now for working on after a days work, right.:beer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts