El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Dont know how I missed it before, but Im here now, so I guess thats all that matters. I have a 1970 El Camino (fake SS) that Ive owned for 9 years now. I bought it when I was 15, and semi-restored it when I was in HS. Unfortunately time has gotten the best of it, so I havent really had it on the road or driven it for about 2 years now. But someday when I have the space to pull the whole thing apart, I will do a frame off and make it a nice cruiser once again. Till then I have my other toys to keep me happy. :D

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
NJTy180 said:
Till then I have my other toys to keep me happy. :D
And NJT, so what would those other toys be...better be pretty dang impressive to leave a 70 neglected for two years... 8)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
87SS said:
NJTy180 said:
Till then I have my other toys to keep me happy. :D
And NJT, so what would those other toys be...better be pretty dang impressive to leave a 70 neglected for two years... 8)
ummm, yeah, well my Typhoon is, in many ways. I also had a Corvette at some point, but sold it to pay for the transmission in the Typhoon. Had a few other toys as various points but bascially everything gets put off or sold for the Typhoon, cept the El Camino :D

the El will cruise the streets again one day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts