El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am Fred, I just picked up a 1977 El Camino roller, the car or fate picked me. I was not looking for a car. I was rebuilding my 1984 K10 and went to my friends place to pick up axle c clips. Has bought the camino to rob the crate 350 and trans for his chevelle. he could not sell the camino roller and was ready to scrap it. I bought it for $800.00

The car is completely disassembled, all part are bagged, many new parts, carpet, weather strips, Etc. is in brand new packaging. it is a treasure chest of parts in the bed.

I had a 1981 40' southwind motor home, 46000 miles , 454, turbo 400, gear venders 28%OD unit, with very long headers and a banks power pack,(what ever that is). as the donor.
So, Hello

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome Fred from Pittsburgh Pa. Enjoy the site and your new project. Post some photos when you get a chance. Russ

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
Welcome, and yes, cars find owners! Mine waited across the street 4 doors down since it was new in 1987. I always wanted to put that note in the window all of us have thought about. One day I drove by and there was a for sale sign in the window. Bought it that day! That was 4 years ago. Good luck with the new project!

Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts