El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve owned my 1978 fully loaded el Camino since I was 16, that’s 22 years. Unfortunately it has been sitting for the last 10-12 years. I joined this site one because I love el caminos and two because I love hearing others passion for el caminos!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rear freeze plug originally blew out, then starter, then came kids and had to get a bigger car. I’ve never had the money or time to restore it. And after writing that I realize how bad that sounds and a crappy excuse! Lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rear freeze plug originally blew out, then starter, then came kids and had to get a bigger car. I’ve never had the money or time to restore it. And after writing that I realize how bad that sounds and a crappy excuse! Lol
I hate that she sat but it’s time to do something with it, she’s to pretty to not be on the road!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome from West Palm. We all have our priorities and now it sounds like your Elky is closer to the top. Good for you!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome Chuckdaddy61 from Pittsburgh Pa. That's not a crappy excuse that happens to a lot of
us it's called life happens. Get it on the road and start enjoying it. Enjoy the site. Russ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts