El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi I’m Andy I live just outside of Philly. I purchased this 1978 a couple months ago from the original owner. It has the 305 with about 90k miles. Been sitting in a covered garage since 1992-93. It’s a father son project we are going through everything now to get it back on the road.

·
Premium Member
8,158 Posts
Hi Andy, welcome from Idaho. Glad you've joined us. It's a straight looking 78. Have fun and enjoy it and the community.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,582 Posts
Welcome from Canada Andy.Glad to have you aboard.Good luck with your truck! 👍 :cool:👍
Hello Andy and welcome from the Florida Keys . Nice that you have a low profile topper on it . They are becoming hard to find . Many owners that have them don`t leave them on and they are a little hard to store when not in use and trash them . Every now and then someone in looking to purchase one . Good luck bringing your 78 back on the road . My wife is from the Philly and grew up in Jenkintown . Love going up there a couple of times a year ; especially , Christmas .

·
Elkybuick
2,811 Posts
Welcome from West Palm Beach Fl. you and your son have a great time rebuilding it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
View attachment 131332
Hi I’m Andy I live just outside of Philly. I purchased this 1978 a couple months ago from the original owner. It has the 305 with about 90k miles. Been sitting in a covered garage since 1992-93. It’s a father son project we are going through everything now to get it back on the road.
Welcome from just outside Pittsburgh! Cant wait to see the finished results

·
Registered
20 Posts
View attachment 131332
HI Andy, Looks like a good father and son project, Welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts