El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, I'm learning to navigate it. I live in south louisiana and I'm looking for some local guys who enjoy working on old cars together. I'm currently working on a 67 el camino. She has many issues but none too scary that I'd be afraid to dive in and tackle it. Doing body work (cutting and patching), suspension and steering, electrical, etc, etc.
Just hoping to find some guys into cars like me to hang out. I'll try to get some pics of my car up pretty soon. Thanks

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Big welcome from Florida! Nice to see you have a 3 rd gen cruck. Throw up some photos when you get a chance. Good luck with your project!
:nanawrench:

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,455 Posts
Welcome from San Diego Ca. Good luck with your 2nd Gen.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Mike, welcome from mid-Michigan.

Doug

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Welcome from TX:texas: Can't wait to see your ride.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Welcome from South Mississippi, home of the world famous Cruisin' the Coast. Hope to see you in October.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pictures

hey guys, to all those asking for pics. i just posted some photos in the 2nd generation gallery. let me know what you think. I'll be putting more up soon

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome and you can't go wrong with this site. Where ya at? There's a few of us in the Baton Rouge area. As mentioned, Cruisin the Coast occurs in October it's starting to click for us here in the Gulf Coast.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'm in denham springs, let me know if you"re in baton rouge area. maybe we can get together sometime.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
baton rouge

i'm in the baton rouge area. let me know and maybe we can hook up sometime. got my windshield out right now and going ahead and get the interior out and paint inside while it's down. so i won't be driving it for a bit. but hope to have it back on the road soon. my wife's sponsoring a car show for the s.p.c.a of livingston. show is scheduled for august 24th. i'd like to have it all back together and painted by then.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm here in Denham too and I occasionally see 3 others in the area, so it'll be good to meet them too. August sounds like a good opportunity for all to meet. I'll PM you info so you can stop by before then.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas, hope you enjoy the site.

PFlo:beer:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts