El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am a new member again. Used to be on here years ago. I have two questions first to post pics I have to use a link to a webhosting service no embedded images. Correct? Also stock fuel lines to the fuel pump on a 350 are 5/16 inv flare. Correct? I have a edelbrock fuel pump i need to install but it has 3/8 fittings. Does anyone make an adapter for 5/16 inv to 3/8 npt" I recall once a long time ago having seen a 5/16 to 6 AN.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
why new again

I am new again because this was the first car I drove. It was my step mothers but was my mode of transportation. She was gonna sell it 5 years ago and I bought it because I have always loved that car. Drove great. Well got married so there went any time and money I had to work on it. Then my wife got laid off. So money is tight. But I quit smoking and I have to have something to do so I am gonna tinker with it. Still pay insurance on it so I might as well get it running good again.

N

·
0 Posts
I'm trying to get away from the smoking myself
It's rough for me, done it all my life
Got any tips for me?
This guy www.whyquit.com has all kinds of good solid information too
Don't ever go back, smoking really sucks!!
Just one cigarette years later sends you right back to smoking.. it's crazy

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is hard

i have smoked for 15 years off on. Quit once for about 6 months 5 years ago or so. Should have never started back. Got real sick right before Thanksgiving. Physically couldn't smoke for 4 days. tried one and couldn't inhale it and it tasted nasty so I decided to quit. Had company at work so I had to have a twp at work on Christmas eve and one New Years Eve. but three in 7 weeks or so definitely better than pack to pack and half a day

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Hi Guy!
Try "fittingsandmore.com" page 66 part #12-224
It is listed as a 3/8 MPT x 5/16 Female Inverted Flare Adapter
I have no clue if MPT is Male Pipe Thread or a misprint for NPT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts