El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow El Camino enthusiasts, glad to join you on this fantastic site. My user name is PEPS71 and yes my elco is a 1971. I have owned it for about 18 years now and love cruising around Stockton Ca in it. I guess you could consider me an old timer (64 yrs young). But I still love the smell of gasoline and burnt rubber!!!! If you happen to be riding around in Stockton and see a metallic blue 1971 elco Lic#PEPS71 gimme a wave or stop and shoot the breeze, if you can catch up to me hahaha!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,156 Posts
Hi PEPS71, welcome from Idaho. Glad you've joined us. Have fun with your 71 and enjoy it and the community.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
:geek: Welcome, Glad you found us after
18 years!! Have fun and enjoy NECOA.
I turned 64 last Sunday. I cruise in a Cobra
and I helped my sun Nick put his 84 Elky
together.
From Nick & Don
Grove City, Ohio..:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey fellow El Camino enthusiasts, glad to join you on this fantastic site. My user name is PEPS71 and yes my elco is a 1971. I have owned it for about 18 years now and love cruising around Stockton Ca in it. I guess you could consider me an old timer (64 yrs young). But I still love the smell of gasoline and burnt rubber!!!! If you happen to be riding around in Stockton and see a metallic blue 1971 elco Lic#PEPS71 gimme a wave or stop and shoot the breeze, if you can catch up to me hahaha!!!!
Hey saw ur post I live in (unfortunately) Stockon as well just joined the forum tonight have 1970 El Camino name is lucky

1 - 6 of 6 Posts