El Camino Central Forum banner

New Members in Region 4

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  JimCamino 
#1 · (Edited)
New member, williambronss, located in Blacksburg, VA – Region 4

New member, TDodge7, located in Fairfax, VA – Region 4

New member, Seaway, located in Alexandria, VA – Region 4

#5 ·
New member currently in central Maryland, by way of a long Army career. I'm really looking forward to meeting some car folks in the area.

This is my 87 I got last year after I retired. It's now in pieces in what used to be a car parking garage, currently my work garage. I plan on going mostly stock, with a few comfort and safety swaps. I started this journey documenting nearly every bolt and dollar spent. I made it through a really dark time after retirement and decided to dust things off and spend more time restoring this icon of my childhood.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

#6 ·
Welcome from a member from Wesley Chapel, FL. Our El Camino members are always willing to share their experiences with most everything you will want to do to your pride and joy. Hopefully you will get to meet others in your area who share the love of El Camino. We hope that at some point you will come out to one of your regions “get togethers” and meet likeminded Camino fans. Good to see what others have done to their ride whether it is a work in progress, show car or a daily driver. We welcome all.

#8 ·
Welcome Zonmei

I too am central Maryland and retired USAF. You will find any and all information you will need to restore/modify your El at this site. Not to much activity though in our district mostly east coast and down in Virginia way. But check local car shows listings. Spring Carlyle is the end of this month in PA, an excellent place to find parts and ideas used or new. Looks like you don't have a lot of work to get yours road-able.You can e-mail me if you would like at ammo21734@hotmail.com maybe I can meet you and we can talk El Camino.

Barry

#9 ·
Welcome Zonmei

I too am central Maryland and retired USAF. You will find any and all information you will need to restore/modify your El at this site. Not to much activity though in our district mostly east coast and down in Virginia way. But check local car shows listings. Spring Carlyle is the end of this month in PA, an excellent place to find parts and ideas used or new. Looks like you don't have a lot of work to get yours road-able.You can e-mail me if you would like at ammo21734@hotmail.com maybe I can meet you and we can talk El Camino.

Barry
Nice to find a local Barry. I'll be sure to shoot you an email for a link up.

Kirk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.