El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're pleased to announce that a new, Official NECOA Banner has been approved for purchase and display. If an individual member wishes to purchase one of the new Banners, please contact John Harris for instructions on payment. Here is a representation of the 18 inch X 60 inch (5 feet) Banner (($50.00 plus postage & PayPAL fee (if applicable)). A 33 inch by 10 feet Banner is also available for a much higher price.........................Ken :beer:

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try Again

cant seem to open it to see new banners ?????
Please try the new PDF file, Mr. Chevrolet, that I added above...................Ken

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump the Banner

Bump!

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Thanks Ken,
You put a lot of effort into this project.
We can now fly our banners from coast to coast!
:You_Rock:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Do you have a real pic? Like one being hung in a garage?

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In a Garage?

Do you have a real pic? Like one being hung in a garage?
Sorry, I don't yet. But I will have as soon as I receive mine from the vendor!................Ken :beer:

·
Registered
802 Posts
I think itll be awesome! Once I get a house this is goin in the living room! :beer:

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
An Order

Did you want to order one of the Banners, JP? I'll add you to the list of other orders if you want. We have 16 other orders as of this afternoon, with a few more expected. Just let me know, anybody, if you wish to get your name on an order..........................Ken :beer:

I think it'll be awesome! Once I get a house this is going in the living room! :beer:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Hmm.... will you be putting in orders later or is this a one time deal?

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Orders can follow......................

As I understand it, JP, once the initial set-up for our Banner design has been made, you can order additional Banners at any time without any further set-up costs. So, yes, anyone may order a Banner later. However, those already on the list have committed to paying for the Banners they have ordered now...............Ken :poke:

Hmm.... will you be putting in orders later or is this a one time deal?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ok awesome. Im prolly gonna get one once I buy a house and will definitly get one once I build a garage down the road. But no commitment yet

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Are the banners still available for purchase? If so, who do i contact, or where can I place an order? I'd like to order one (the 18"x60").

Thanks!
:texas:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts