El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 16 about to turn 17 and i have big plans for my el camino, but some suggestions would help. i am kinda back and forth with two ideas i have.. it has a 305 in it now (runs strong still) but i wanna upgrade it to the 350 we have hanging in the garage. once i pull the motor out to drop the 350 in it i wanna paint the whole car including the space the engine was in to make it all match then put the 350 in. i first thought about painting it black with maybe two blue strips going down (my interior is blue) but then i changed my mind cuz the blue wouldnt show very well.. so im deciding if i wanna paint it blue or change my interior to black or white and just paint the car black. anyone got any suggestions?
i have a system in it now. i built a custom box for 2 12inch subs that fits in that space behind my seat with blue lights that flash with the bass. i plan on having this car for a while.

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,452 Posts
Dailey,
I would paint the fire wall the same color as the car. I think it would look better than all black or all the same color as the car.

·
Administrator
7,006 Posts
Your Opinion Counts!

Dailey, the best thing that you can do for your El Camino is to make it exactly like YOU want it to be! Having said that, there is a wealth of information captured in the ECC Galleries. Check the colors and color combinations included of members' crucks in those photos, then you may have the information you need to make an informed decision. Just a suggestion..........Ken :beer: (root beer)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts