El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for 15" vintage slot mags for the back of my ELKY for a couple months. Finally found a set that were a little rough but after a trip to the wheel polishing shop they look pretty good! I have now have 14" slots on the front with 245/60/14 and 15" rear with 255/60/15. No rub and I am happy with the result. What do you think?
RTT:nanawrench:

IMG_0378 by lexntodd, on Flickr

IMG_0377 by lexntodd, on Flickr

IMG_0373 by lexntodd, on Flickr

IMG_0368 by lexntodd, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Looks great!!!!:nanawrench:
How much to have them cleaned up?
Thinking about it myself.:beer:
Donny

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Donny, I was thinking about you doing my wheels also Wow ! i will pay you 5 Bucks each to do some for me ! :poke:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Now there is a classic look! I like them!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They were actually pretty beat up and had some curb rash as well. I found these guys in San Bernardino that cleaned them up for $80.00. They did a geat job and they pretty much look new. They balanced up real nice too. I like the 245's on the front too and there is no rub with a 14".
RTT:beer:

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Good deal, Some things old are new again. The look fits.
Somepeople, mainly the younger crowd, question why I have those old little rims( cragar ss with tri-bars & BFG's) , others look past all my labor intensive modifications to say- nice wheels.:dontknow::beer:

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Nice look, very clean.
What type of trim did you use at the wheel wells? It looks smaller that the stock type.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am not sure what wheel trim was used. It was on the car when I bought it.
RTT

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
It looks much better than the stock type. Kinda pin strip around your wheels - Your Ride looks great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
looks very sharp. looks like the 255/60/15 would have fit all the way around? Just curious because i am looking at putting some on mine. Thanks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts