El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to DONE DEAL DONNY who invited me to El Camino Central! I'm looking for my first El Camino in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. Any pointers? Hoping to find an Elco that is decent enough to be daily driver as I add my own identity to it. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
You've come to the right place. Lots of helpful folks here. Good luck on your search.

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Welcome, glad you decided to join!!!
I want to say I"ve heard of that car dealer before but I'm not real sure. I'll see if I can find out anything!!!
Make sure you look under it real good for rust. I will say it's a nice looking ride.
I'll run the VIN tonight when I get home and see what the numbers say!!!
Enjoy the site!!:beer:
Donny

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
ElCaminoLivin,
Welcome from mid-Michigan. Very nice looking trucklet you're eyeing! Oh,,,,,,just knowing DDD means your search is half over and/or repairs are half "Done"........Just say'n!

Doug

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Welcome from Winona Texas. Home of the world famous Lumpy and wore out truck motor.:texas:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thnks to all! Great support here, Donnie you were right, lol. Jarhead, I've seen a few of those El Caminos.
I'm looking for a good running (hopefully decent looking) Elco that can be an immediate daily driver until I can add my own identity to it. $3k to $10k preferably finance option, if possible.

·
Venerated Member RIP
2,918 Posts
thnks to all! Great support here, Donnie you were right, lol. Jarhead, I've seen a few of those El Caminos.
I'm looking for a good running (hopefully decent looking) Elco that can be an immediate daily driver until I can add my own identity to it. $3k to $10k preferably finance option, if possible.
Do you have a particular generation that you would like?

59-60 1st, 64-67 2nd, 68-72 3rd, 73-77 4th, 78-87 5th.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts