El Camino Central Forum banner

Would you like to have the Get-Together in July ?

• Total voters
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
If there is going to be a group meeting in Gainesville I think I will be able to make it for the day. drive up and back same day. Depends on the family health issues I mentioned before. Let me know about numbers of attendees.
Bill

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If there is going to be a group meeting in Gainesville I think I will be able to make it for the day. drive up and back same day. Depends on the family health issues I mentioned before. Let me know about numbers of attendees.
Bill
still not sure ?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have suggestion, after discussing with Steve. If anyone is interested I have a couple of acres in Trenton FL. And would be willing to host the get together. We have some nice sycamore trees that we could sit under and enjoy the shade. The cars would be mostly in the sun though. There are some local restaurants and hotels in chiefland (15 minutes away). We also have many springs in the area if anyone likes to camp, swim kayak etc. and wanted to make a weekend of it. We could possibly have a food truck, or get a platter of tenders and sides. I was thinking of keeping the July 11th date since most had already had that date in their mind. I would like to see how many people are interested before taking this further.

-Jesse

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Sounds tempting Jesse. I have a June 30 closing on the High Springs house and might be ready to kick back at some of the springs , but won't commit just yet.

·
Registered
344 Posts
We would enjoy that. How about a picnic? Everybody could bring covered dishes to share.
I only have one picnic table, it might be difficult to have that style of eating, but those are details we can work out as we see how many people are interested. I'm sure we could get more tables and chairs.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Sounds tempting Jesse. I have a June 30 closing on the High Springs house and might be ready to kick back at some of the springs , but won't commit just yet.
Congrats on the closing, I hope it's for the better. Like Steve said, I feel like you won't be up as much for lunch, and I was looking forward to joining you guys. I've had so much free time lately, im not looking forward to going back to work lol. I hope with everything that you'll still be able to join. If not, we have canoes, just let us know when your in the area. Maybe we can hit the river one day.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
was checking the Race track schedule & it has the 352 Shootout racing & the gates open early on November 21st
They only have the link on Facebook
So that's another idea to throw around ?

·
Registered
344 Posts
It seems I'm not getting any traction since the Gainesville FL location was cancelled. Anyone want to meet up in Trenton FL. That same day? Details are in post #24. If you are interested, please respond here so I can plan and set up the rest of the arrangements.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It seems I'm not getting any traction since the Gainesville FL location was cancelled. Anyone want to meet up in Trenton FL. That same day? Details are in post #24. If you are interested, please respond here so I can plan and set up the rest of the arrangements.

Lets do it!
We have one table and a few chairs.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts