El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
There's a little Falcon Ranchero here in town with a bumper sticker that says that.

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Nor did he have room for "Student Driver"

·
Registered
88 Posts
hey lets give credit to Ford for at least one thing. They can at least circle their problem :lol:

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Skullzz13 said:
hey lets give credit to Ford for at least one thing. They can at least circle their problem :lol:
ahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I had a guy at a "CHEVY" car show I was in, ask if mine was a Ranchero! I said yeah, Chevrolet made the Ranchero for a few years in the 70's because demand for them had picked up so much FORD couldn't keep up! :roll: Another time someone at work was walking out to the parking lot when I was leaving work and said "You that guy that owns that tri-colored Ranchero?" I just said no I don't own Fords, that must be someone else.

Come on my truck bears no resemblance to a Ford anything. Some people just don't pay attention, can't tell the difference between a Bowtie and a Blue Oval. What kind of Logo is a Oval anyway? What, they get tired of just having the words FORD plastered on it, somewhere in the 80s? The smart one said yeah, lets draw a circle around it and paint the background blue. Now that makes us look good! 8O

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've never had anyone mistake my truck for anything else. My Louisville slugger must be collecting dust under the seats... :p

·
Registered
100 Posts
lol, but collecting dust isn't as bad and Pete over there collecting heads under his seat for relating him to a ford. That Ranchero could be an Elky if you too kthe wheels off and push the rest over a VERY steep cliff and started your new El from the wheels and just the wheels up THEN it might, but I doubt, the Elky would last long do to the curse thats on the tires....Hey Pete can I see a pic of the tri-colored Ranchero you own :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Its something only a mother could love..... and she sold it to buy parts for her El camino, she got JUST enough for fuzzy dice :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts