El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted this ad over at Team Chevelle and have been underwhelmed, so I thought I'd try here.

Do you have a DEAD original AM/FM MONO pushbutton radio? I'd like to buy it. My plan is to have the non-working internals replaced with modern circuitry, which will cost me $$$, so I would like to have a reasonable deal on the core. I'm thinking $50 for a DEAD original Delco in decent cosmetic shape. This will be used in my documented 1970 Chevelle SS396. It must look right externally, as it will be better than original internally (and significantly lighter, too.)

Hey, it's basically a boat anchor for you and it's taking up storage space. Let me give it some love and new home!

**important**
In order to be considered, you must provide clear photos of the overall appearance of the face/case/rear/connectors and the cosmetic condition of things that will show like the push buttons (dirt that will clean up is fine, chips/cracks/breaks are not.) Nobody seems to want to do this, which baffles me.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.