El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There will be a meeting of the North Texas NECOA membership at 11 AM on June 22, 2019, at the Golden Corral in Grand Prairie, Texas. The Golden Corral is located just East of S.H. 360 on the Westbound I-20 service road. Please try to attend if at all possible. There will be fliers and posters for our 60th Anniversary event distributed, and a plan of attack for publicizing the event will be hammered out. This will be the last North Texas membership meeting before October, and our last chance to finalize our greeting of the international crowd expected for our celebration event..................Ken

·
345 Posts
We'll be attending the car show up in Paris TX that Glenn has been talking about.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
reschedule????

Uh, Ken, do you think we can do this at another time? Several of us have been planning since Belton on getting together in Paris that same day.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
After conferring with Ken and Bobby, this meet will be rescheduled to another date, TBA. Those that want to come to Paris, come on. Several of us will be there, and you do not have to preregister to participate. You can register when you get there. I'll post some more info on the show related thread in a few moments here: https://www.elcaminocentral.com/showthread.php?t=243990

·
Registered
284 Posts
Confirmed, 8 June Meeting will be rescheduled

The place will likely stay the same as of now. They have capacity and great food. The date is something that all wishing to attend need to help coordinate.

The 15th is just before fathers day (16 June)

The 22nd of June

The 29th of June

Please respond to this post and let me know which day works best for you if you wish to attend the planning meeting.

Thanks,
Bobby Terrell
Rj143:banana:

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,046 Posts
The 22nd would be the best for me as well, and my preferences are the same as Rick.

Tim

·
Registered
284 Posts
22nd is looking good so far. I will give this a week so everyone gets a chance to weigh in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
345 Posts
I'm working all 3 Saturdays so will not be able to attend.

Les will let you know when he can be there.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WHATEVER wORKS?

The 22nd would be fine for me, also. I have 400 filers and 250 11" by 14" Posters printed up for distribution.....................Ken

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
I may have company on the 22nd, but that's not 100% yet. So, I'd say lets press on with the 22nd and I will make plans to be there if at all possible.

·
Past Director Region 13, Senior Member
2,702 Posts
I'm good with whatever date.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 22nd it IS!..............

Let's set the 22nd as the new date, and proceed from here......................Ken

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
This the correct place/address?: Golden Corral Buffet & Grill, 2820 I-20 West, Grand Prairie, TX 75052

·
Registered
284 Posts
This the correct place/address?: Golden Corral Buffet & Grill, 2820 I-20 West, Grand Prairie, TX 75052

Confirmed, that is the correct address. They do not reserve space but have confirmed they have capacity. Because our meet time starts at 11am we should have no issue with seating due to lunch rush.

Bobby T.
Rj143

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Past Director Region 13, Senior Member
2,702 Posts
I'll be there.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts