El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone who is staying in Belton Friday night and wants to get down to Belton ASAP, I will be leaving Honey Grove at 10am Friday.

Route will be (roughly) Hwy 34 from Honey Grove, via Greenville, then thru Terrell, then thru Ennis, then to Italy where I get on I-35E. From there, it's I-35 south to Belton.

I should be at Greenville by 11am, Ennis by 12:30 pm, Waco by 2pm, and Belton by 3pm.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! :texas:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Terry, I'll check with you later today about picking up some of the goodie bag supplies when I come thru Waco tomorrow afternoon. Should be between the hrs of 1-3pm depending on traffic and how soon I get out of my driveway!

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Terry, I'll check with you later today about picking up some of the goodie bag supplies when I come thru Waco tomorrow afternoon. Should be between the hrs of 1-3pm depending on traffic and how soon I get out of my driveway!
Sounds good, Glenn. Just give me a call when you get to Hillsboro so we'll have the load of boxes ready when you get to Waco. Have a safe trip. Talk to you later!:texas:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts