El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok my friends Selling a nice Harley ,I copied my CL ad
whats not in the Ad, is i will trade Up for a older El Camino 2nd Gen 3rd Gen or a last year 5th gen in Good running/driving condition as my bike is in good Running and riding condition Here is a link to better Pictures ( Must use pass word harley)
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/...=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click

1993 Harley Electra glide classic FLHTC
55K miles but less than that on engine up grades
Has S&S Shorty super E carb with S&S Intake ! just had a fresh master rebuild kit installed !
Wiseco Pistons & Mild cam Dynatek ignition adjustable ignition system , HV oil pump with great oil pressure
Tires and wheels in good riding condition, comes with driver back rest (Not in pictures)
Just had oil and filt change and primary fluid change ,installed 2 new Gold series screaming eagle plugs
Will come with the original owners Manuel and official factory service Manuel
Had recent drive belt change ,New battery,new shift linkage,and rear shift arm replacement
Factory Radio works,but display cover cracked,fuel gauge does not move I haven’t looked at that to see what it needs. I can also trailer this bike to your place within reason if needed after purchase.
For the age this Bike has been well taken care of ! Bought new at Goes Harley Angleton Texas
Don’t wait priced to sell at $ 7000.00 OBO ! call for more information if needed 409-256-2025 !
Have clean Clear Title, will need inspection and tags ,I will pay for your inspection,
No Joy rides without Cash in hand ! and Motorcycle insurance, I will be happy to ride it (You may ride with me if needed) bring your helmet , and you will see it runs just fine !

:texas:

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:poke:Donny ,did you read the ad or just click the link ,i will bold the pass word so you can see it:poke:

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
No I didn't read the whole ad:dontknow:, Very clean, good looking bike. Is that a factory Harley stereo?
Donny

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
best check with ken, first mine is posted for sale or trade Not just a forsale add .... you will want to ask the powers in charge first ...

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so went for a little ride today,this bike is very nice rides real good,also installed a new balancer on the El camino .:texas:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts