El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
:cry: something majorly wrong with that picture....

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
It's a Cadillac Conversion, commonly know as a Flower car used in funeral procession to hold all the flower arrangements...I think :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
8) Drop it in the weeds tint the windows and shine the chrome you've got a ghettofab el cadilac.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Wow 8O , who needs an El Camino with a Vette LT1 motor when I could have a cross between a Caddy and an El Camino....not really, just kidding. I wouldn't be caught dead in that car...maybe in the car following behind it...but not that car! :lol:

·
Registered
492 Posts
theelcaminofactory said:
I wouldn't be caught dead in that car...maybe in the car following behind it...but not that car!
from what 87SS said it follows behind you after your dead!

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
It's another "mirage" hardly rare as he states.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Check out the 58 Elky

Have you seen this one? Seller thinks it's a 1966, but he's half wrong.

Rare 1958 Elky

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Re: Check out the 58 Elky

PA_82Elky said:
Have you seen this one? Seller thinks it's a 1966, but he's half wrong.

Rare 1958 Elky
I almost like that but not. I really like the two door 58 Chevys. With the right paint and a little work they are really good looking cars. I like those better than the 57 models. I just don't care for the El Camino Conversion type or this one I should say.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Ad says "original flower car," saw a Cad version at a car show recently (Hearse Club -- there's some different dudes). One couple arrived with him driving standard hearse and her driving the flower car... Joined about a dozen others for the show.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts