El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
love them..I put blue ones in mine tried to post pic..said it was to big:let_it_all_out:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Those look awesome. Was planning on doing something like that when I get a new air dam. Did you make brackets? or did the ones that came with the lights work well. I want to know where from too.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talk about sweet! Are those from superbrightleds.com?:dontknow:
Yes they are

Those look awesome. Was planning on doing something like that when I get a new air dam. Did you make brackets? or did the ones that came with the lights work well. I want to know where from too.
they come with brackets to mount but you will have to fab a metal bracket under the bumper. I have something in the works so I'll keep you posted:smileyb:
Looks good Matt.:beer:

I like, they look good Matt, might try them on my 85, where did you get those?

Universal 11 Watt Daytime Running Light Kit with Adjustable Top Mounting Brackets
  • 5 X 1 Watt High Power Cool White LEDs
  • 12VDC operation - less than 1 Amp draw
  • Typical installation for in between the bumper grille, or below bumper
  • Kit includes 2 DRL Lamps with attached mounting brackets, wire harness, mounting hardware, and instruction manual
  • Price for set
$ 59.95

Superbrightleds.com Look under the daytime running lights part # DRL-CW5-BM

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have some brackets in the works that mount to the core support. I'll keep you posted
Looks good Matt.:beer:

Talk about sweet! Are those from superbrightleds.com?:dontknow:
Yes they are
I like, they look good Matt, might try them on my 85, where did you get those?
Superbrightleds.com

• Universal 11 Watt Daytime Running Light Kit with Adjustable Top Mounting Brackets
  • 5 X 1 Watt High Power Cool White LEDs
  • 12VDC operation - less than 1 Amp draw
  • Typical installation for in between the bumper grille, or below bumper
  • Kit includes 2 DRL Lamps with attached mounting brackets, wire harness, mounting hardware, and instruction manual
  • Price for set
$ 59.95
I found these lights to be the closest to fit the airdam slot. I will have to take out some material along the bottom edge. But for the pic I just shoved them in the slot to see what they look like

·
Senior Member Participating Member
398 Posts
:beer:Look's great,Matt !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts