El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the Pony car out of the shop from the uninsured motorist. We still have some small dents from the last storm, then today this!!!!:let_it_all_out:

You do what you can!!!

Thank God, no MORE damage!!!
Donny

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
damage

hey trip d glad it didnt get hurt again even though it is a [email protected]#$ :poke:
i suggest a new camaro for her next one, time to trade it in:poke:
:beer::You_Rock::texas:

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
It's amazing the damage that does to the newer cars. My son and I got caught in a hail storm here last summer. It was coming down fast and furious! My son thought the windows in the elky were going to break, and there would be dents all over it. As we sat ther in traffic I looked around at all the the newer cars taking a pounding. Got home and looked it over, not one dent!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I think it is the oleder toughter metal from the older ones. I did see some big dents in the chrome on the 59 at Belton. makes you wonder what size hail it went through.

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
Well I think you guys out there get it much worse than here in NYC area. But still the newer cars here take a beating from the rare hail storms. It's almost as if the manufacturers got together and created a whole new industry!

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Saw that on the news last night-the hail in Dallas area...glad you didn't get any damages. I use quilts myself--but that's just what is handy when the hail starts flying-and they look pretty on Carlos, too. :dontknow:

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Good News............................

Glad to hear there was no hail damage. I couldn't figure what that eerie noise was while we were discussing White Rock & Keller's last evening - now I know that it was either the hail or the wife complaining about the hail damage to her 'Stang :dontknow: . But it was good talking to my old friend! :poke: .....................Ken :beer:

·
Registered
257 Posts
It kinda funny I just get done reading this n it starts to hail n the lightning and thunder gets brighter and louder. MY CAR!!!!! I really need a cover!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts