El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it WAS a nice and quiet summer for me UNTIL , tomorrow Friday Aug. 17th , I gotta report back to school AGAIN !!!!!:let_it_all_out::let_it_all_out::let_it_all_out: .... This job is enuf to make a preacher Cuss AND cause a man to Drink :beer::beer: Whooo Is Me .... I'm still Wishing and Hoping the Guy with the " BIG BLOCK RAT" would return my calls so I'll know something about the car deal :dontknow::dontknow: ... Oh well I got school to keep my Old Brain busy to keep me from having toooo many Brain Farts during the day ... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
you thought you got away with skipping sandbox back in school because you got away with it for 300 years, but they finally found ya!

show up this time!

:poke: :texas:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Hey Mr Geezer, what your summer wasn't long enough? Maybe they will go for all year school:poke: like some of OK schools are going with. I will be coming through no time to stop though Sat night. take care

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can relate - My summer flew by too. I have to go back to school on Aug. 27 - kids come and classes begin Aug. 29. I did get unwound enough to lose track of what day it was a couple of times though! Only time for a few more cruises and shows before I tuck my elco away for the winter.

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
Whats that dripping sound??? Oh yea, thats the hearts of all us who have to work year round bleeding for you!!!!:poke:
You love it or you wouldn't do it:nanawrench:
God bless our teachers, without them I wouldn't know my goesintos!!! (2 goes into 4 two times!!)
Donny

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
Whats that dripping sound??? Oh yea, thats the hearts of all us who have to work year round bleeding for you!!!!:poke:
You love it or you wouldn't do it:nanawrench:
God bless our teachers, without them I wouldn't know my goesintos!!! (2 goes into 4 two times!!)
Donny

I can see that you skipped a lot of classes too Donny!

:nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IF YOU CAN READ THIS POSTING .... " THANK A TEACHER " FOR PUTTING UP WITH THOSE KNUCKLE-HEADS ( DDD's ) in this world :yell: :yell: :yell: .... Lord Give Me Strength , ANOTHER YEAR IN SPECIAL ED. in the B.A.C. CLASS :let_it_all_out: :let_it_all_out: OH My Aching Back :smileyb: ... This why I have my Friday Nite Tonic ...... Thanks Mr. Old Geezer :nanawrench:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts