El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys should see what fixitman1 is doing with his elky... Man is it awsome... He is gonna seriously be shocking peeps at Belton... He has shared his crazy tuned out idea with me and showed me his layout, and all I can say is WOW!!.... :nanawrench:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Hey Jerad, I got a little peek at your ride last night, and WOW! I'm liking what I saw! (and heard!) NICE!!!
So our rides are bunk mates for the time being! LOL! When you go over to fixitman's, check mine out while you're there. Looking forward to meeting you at Belton.
Terry
ps-I like the purple! :beer:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,620 Posts
DDD, we could tell you, but then we would have to kill you.:snipersmilie:

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Man, I wish that Texas wasn't so far away. I would like to see firsthand what all the ruckus is about! It sure sounds like you guys (and gals) are going to have a blast beating on each other ! If it weren't for an estimated $1800.00 for fuel to drive there I might do it.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,620 Posts
This thread is getting funnier every day
:silly::rofl:

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Man, I wish that Texas wasn't so far away. I would like to see firsthand what all the ruckus is about! It sure sounds like you guys (and gals) are going to have a blast beating on each other ! If it weren't for an estimated $1800.00 for fuel to drive there I might do it.
$1800 in fuel???????????????

Are you kidding me?????????????

Do you have a six cyl with a 1 barrel carb??????:poke:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts