El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife says I will never grow up! I guess I'm just a car nut ever since I can remember. I also love car toys. Growing up in the 60's building model cars was a passion of mine that I have also never out grown. I like to collect dicast cars, but really love to build and highly detail my own plastic model kits even more. Of course we all want something in our same year of car. There is stuff out there but hoping to still find a 1970 El Camino plastic model. There are some made of other years, but none of my '70 ever made as of yet...still waiting and looking.

Muscle Machines makes a real wild & cool '59 dicast as well as Dub City. I have contacted both of them asking to please include a '70 if at all possible to their list. Both have said they may be in the works as well as a Buick Grand National I'm hoping for (My other ride)

Still young at heart!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have a Hess truck collection... I have every Hess truck since 1992... and my Aunt still sends me one for Christmas every year... :-D

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks for the tips on that resin body, it might be just what I'm looking for! I will check them out and see if I can get a picture of it!

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts