El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, Leo Jassens, the National Director of NECOA will be visiting Florida the middle of this month. I have arranged a Meet & Greet with Leo on Saturday, January 15th in Largo/Clearwater, Florida. This will be a rare opportunity to meet our director. You all are invited to join in for a meal and fellowship with him. (lunch or dinner and location will be confirmed when I know how many will be coming). Leo has been to a place in Clearwater called Quaker Steak & Lube in the past and liked it. I will confirm how big a party they can handle. If the response is too big that we must go elseware, I will find a place and let you know.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 13
5,810 Posts
Folks, Leo Jassens, the National Director of NECOA will be visiting Florida the middle of this month. I have arranged a Meet & Greet with Leo on Saturday, January 15th in Largo/Clearwater, Florida. This will be a rare opportunity to meet our director. You all are invited to join in for a meal and fellowship with him. (lunch or dinner and location will be confirmed when I know how many will be coming). Leo has been to a place in Clearwater called Quaker Steak & Lube in the past and liked it. I will confirm how big a party they can handle. If the response is too big that we must go elseware, I will find a place and let you know.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.
lucky guys, maybe he'll come visit us!

·
National Director
1965 El Camino,78 Caballero sold
969 Posts
I get on the plane tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts