El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a note for all that you are welcome to join us in Gainsville on September 15th! Check out the thread in the Region 6 forum "Meet and greet and a trip down the 1/4 mile". Your Deputy Directors T.K. and Jim have already been sent the invitation by PM. Now you all know!

:beer: Randy

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,773 Posts
Join us for a great weekend !

All right region 7 guys & gals ! Please join us for a great weekend !!
Some of ya'll are closer to Gainesville, Then some of the FL. :florida: folks are !
You are welcome to join us ! :beer:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Come on down, we gotta show those texas people that we know how to have fun also.

Belton may be bigger but we are better.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Southern region seven members, take notice.
If your are near Dothan, AL.- Albany, Valdosta, Waycross, GA. You should definitely consider making the trip to Gainesville for this event. Opportunities like this don't come often and this will be great fun.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,773 Posts
Have 1 Region 7 member confirmed coming for the weekend !! :You_Rock:
:anyone: else ?

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Hey guys and gals , if you are close to this event , you should make plans to go and hang out with these region 6 guys. You will have a great time, and they will make you feel like you have been friends for a long time. It will be worth the time to go. I wish I could make it, I would be there in a heart beat. So try and get out to support our group, and lets get this region 7 active. Thanks for you reading TK.

·
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the support TK! And for that from Jim already!

:beer:

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,773 Posts
Thanks Jim & TK !! :beer:
Maybe somebody from GA. can bring down a bushel of green peanuts & We can Boil them up & snack on them all day ? :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Thanks Jim & TK !! :beer:
Maybe somebody from GA. can bring down a bushel of green peanuts & We can Boil them up & snack on them all day ? :dontknow:

No offense to anyone that likes those things but.........

I tried them once, horrible.

Thinking maybe I got a bad batch, I tried them a second time. NEVER AGAIN.:dontknow:

I'm definetly not a true southerner I guess.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I hear the crop fizzled from drought, prices on the way up. Roasted for me, can't hang with the mushy ones.

·
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Works for me! If anyone in our gathering was munchin boiled peanuts I think I would just have to go sit up in the stands after a bit.

:beer:

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
just reminding you to go join the fun:beer:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Hey guys and gals, check out the new thread in region 6 titled Region 24 stickers.:poke:

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,773 Posts
Just little over a week & half to go ! Any more region 7 guys & gals want to come & join us for this Great Weekend event ? :beer:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
2 more days.

Its gonna be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts