El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is in for the drive to Original Parts Group in Seal Beach on 1 April 2012? There show starts staging at 8AM. I have sent in my registration in already.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I already got my tag in the mail let's get some more trucks. looks like registration is over but never hurts to try.

Please Join Original Parts Group for the “30th Anniversary Car Show”

Posted on February 22, 2012 by OPGI
On Sunday, April 1, 2012, Original Parts Group is celebrating 30 years of restoration! Since 1982, OPGI has been the industry leader in reproduction GM restoration parts and Chevelle parts. Do you have a classic GM you would like to show (or better yet, show off)? The “30th Anniversary Car Show” is right around the corner so start waxing and polishing because the competition is looking tough!
To register please download and fill out the registration form here, 30th Anniversary Car Show Registration Form.
The “30th Anniversary Car Show” will feature Hot Rod TV national coverage of the event, an opportunity drawing, and a live DJ. The $40 registration fee—per car—gets you an event T-shirt, goodie bag, a complimentary lunch, and eligibility for a participant prize! Proceeds go to a good cause with a donation being made to Seal Beach Lions Club.
Come to the Original Parts Group show room in Seal Beach for a day filled with Chevelles, El Caminos, Monte Carlos, GTOs, Cutlasses, Skylarks, Rivieras, Grand Prixs, Cadillacs and all things restoration! Space is limited to 275 vehicles so be sure to register right away! Registration closes March 19th.
Staging begins at 8:00 a.m. The show runs from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Please remember NO BURNOUTS, NO EZ UPS, NO TRAILER PARKING AVAILABLE, and NO ALCOHOL will be permitted.
For more information please visit http://www.opgi.com/ or call 1-800-243-8355.
Related Posts:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Who is in for the drive to Original Parts Group in Seal Beach on 1 April 2012? There show starts staging at 8AM. I have sent in my registration in already.
Let's hook up before and go in together. I went to see their warehouse a couple of weeks ago. They had some nice cars on display and a bunch in the warehouse I don't know if they where restoring them but they all looked nice.:secret:

·
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let's hook up before and go in together. I went to see their warehouse a couple of weeks ago. They had some nice cars on display and a bunch in the warehouse I don't know if they where restoring them but they all looked nice.:secret:
Hooking up before is the plan, but I'm not as savie as SoCal Elk, I'll try to find a good meeting place for every one.

·
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
According to MapQuest there is a Starbucks coffee shop @ 14022 Springdale st. It is just off the 405 and Westminster Blvd. We can meet there @ 7:15 and leave by 7:30 for all who want to drive in toghther.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Hooking up before is the plan, but I'm not as savie as SoCal Elk, I'll try to find a good meeting place for every one.
There's nothing there a bunch of warehouses. I only went by the directions so I'm sure there's something off the freeway. SoCal isn't coming? First class starbucks I wonder if it's one of their new test sights selling beer.:poke:

Are we all of us?

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I'm registered and going! I would like to meet up somewhere as well.
RTT:nanawrench:

Cool a couple more and maybe well be noticed. :secret::secret:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I can't make it to OPG for their open house but I did order some parts from them today for a customer's '66 Chevelle.
Does that count?

I will miss hanging out with you guys.

We have all summer if we can figure out Pismo first. Del Mar runs in the summer could be a good place to meet for a day with Big Al and whom it my concern.:beer: Irwindale race track went belly up looked like they had three personal injury claims to pay.

·
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't make it to OPG for their open house but I did order some parts from them today for a customer's '66 Chevelle.
Does that count?

I will miss hanging out with you guys.
SoCal Elk, you will be missed. There will be another show/event. I hope all is well.

BigAl

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
SoCal Elk, you will be missed. There will be another show/event. I hope all is well.

BigAl

What's the plan to meet and who's all going? Taking tomorrow off to shine up the truck.

·
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have the day off also and will be working on the "Mistress". I think if we meet @ the Starbucks coffee shop around 7:15Am, and leave there at 7:30Am. We should be there in plenty of time. Not unless you have a better plan?
I'm putting my camra batteries on charge now. Only if I remember to take it with me.

Attending:
BigAl 327
HKDUP87
RTT
Anyone else????

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I have the day off also and will be working on the "Mistress". I think if we meet @ the Starbucks coffee shop around 7:15Am, and leave there at 7:30Am. We should be there in plenty of time. Not unless you have a better plan?
I'm putting my camra batteries on charge now. Only if I remember to take it with me.

Attending:
BigAl 327
HKDUP87
RTT
Anyone else????
That's good with me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts