El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an an 86 el camino.I have medium blue interior. Im thinking of adding black vinyl buckets and black carpet. Some of the trim and part of my dash is black. Do you think that would look good or should I just replace it with the blue seats and blue carpet?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not currently sorry. Its your basic dark blue interior. I have to re cover the blue bucket that were in it but I'm thiniking of changing it up alittle with black seats and carpet but im not sure.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,307 Posts
..Black and Blue interior,black rug and seats, with a blue door panels and dash,plus the head liner,I don't know,is there anyway you could post uo some pictures of it??:dontknow: ( alot of us folks use photobucket):beer:
:beer:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just me, I would replace the interior parts that are blue with blue. Or either make it all one color, which ever you like best. Again that's just me and the way I like to see an interior.

·
Registered
146 Posts
i think the black could work. i had that same color interior on an 85 i had years ago and always wondered the same thing. it would be better if you could tie the blue into the seats. stitching maybe?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts