·
Registered
591 Posts
very nice welcome aboard!!!:smileyb:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,661 Posts
Nice threesome
Great can you drive all three at one time to join us at a meet. Since it is only four days tell this weekends meet at Super Chevy just bring one and come and join the other 14 NECOA guys. Your a 100 miles closer than 3 of us coming, 250 miles closer than Lenny always room for another.

·
Senior Member Participating Member
398 Posts
WOW !!!!:beer:

·
Heavy Wrench
979 Posts
I say you only need 2 more Elky's then we can make you President!! :You_Rock:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Yep Welcome and nice trio! Still working towards a duo myself. As above, join us at Super Chevy in west Palm this weekend...Or the next big meet is Beach Blast next month. Check the calendar and the respective threads in the Region 6 forum here.

Your name sure seems familiar?

:beer:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
No one ever joins up my way so I'll just say WELCOME from the great state of Virginia. Now is we could just get rid of those idiots up north it would even be a better state. This is a great car site with alot of good knowledge. We've lost some lately but I guess that's how it goes when you grow this big. Can't we all just get along. Enjoy your ride.. Michael:Welcome!::Welcome!:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wow John, First Welcome!! Second, I did not expect that there was anyone else crazy enough to keep a car under a 1000 mile besides me!!

Nice set you've got there. It would be great to get the low milers together somewhere.... but it's a long ways from my place to yours. Any chance you are going north at all with yours this summer? That is some serious incentive to go further south this year!!

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Commonwealth of Virginia I believe...From one who grew up in the illegally formed state of West Virginia next door.

:beer:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Oh yea, thats what im talking about...

Bet its nice to see that in your drive way.

Gotta love those 5th Gens!

Welcome:beer:

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,585 Posts
Hello John and good to see that you posted a few photos of that fabulous collection for other Camino ( and our GM cousins ) , fans to enjoy . Randy you have probably seen John`s name as he has been a member for over a year here at ECC . He came by to visit us , sans El Camino , several years ago to one of our get togethers at Old Town in Kissimmee , Florida . We have talked back and forth over that time . John , we wish that you will be willing to post more photos and give others a brief history of the three El Caminos . We are hopeful that you will join us for Super Chevy this weekend in Palm Beach or the Beach Blast in Cocoa . As I mentioned to you recently in the PM , Beach Blast has filled up and are not doing any day of show registrations but they are having a free cruise in both Fri. and Sat. at the host hotel . Remember that while we enjoy displaying our rides , it is a fun , helpful and friendly group that welcomes daily drivers , show cars and works in progress .

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey John, Is there any chance one of the low mileage cars will be going to a show North of you? I'd like to see one of them beside my Caballero. Imagine a 24 or 25 year old pair together: 317 miles and 48 miles.

I'm looking at towing the '87 down to TN in early June, and Carlisle in late June.

·
Registered
676 Posts
3 Elcos and all 5th Gens! Very nice collection. Thanks for posting and welcome. There are a really cool and fun bunch of guys in Region 6. Enjoy and thanks for the post.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,530 Posts
317 miles! Wow...I'd love to hear the story on that one. I'll bet it still has that new Elky smell. :beer:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts