El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TrannyMike
2,807 Posts
Is there a websight that you can pick your car and tryout differant paint schemes?
Ask Elky 83 about that. He's got his ride in 2 different All Gen NECOA calendars and the colors are different, but the pic is the same. Dang cheater can help you out. :wow:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Is there a websight that you can pick your car and tryout differant paint schemes?

05-05-2012, 05:00 PM
HKDUP87

Master Wrench
Name: Robert
Year: 1987
Model: Conquista
Region: 18(CA)
NECOA #: 18458

Garage
HKDUP87's Garage HKDUP87

Can't find the color you like? now you do!
Click on any color then click on color galleries I think they have every car you want. that's how I found mine. .:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench:

2009 Infiniti G 37 Convertible

Midnight Garnet Metallic Color

Wheat Interior

Amethyst Graphite · Athens Blue · Black Obsidian · Blue Slate Metallic · Garnet Ember · Lakeshore Slate Metallic · Liquid Platinum · Midnight Garnet Metallic · Moonlight White · Pacific Sky Metallic · Platinum Graphite · Sahara Sandstone · Vibrant Red

Midnight Garnet Metallic G​

Click this bar to view the full image.
Click this bar to view the full image.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts

Most photo editing software can do a color replacement as well. Google offers a free one called Picasa that you can download.

Copper

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Most photo editing software can do a color replacement as well. Google offers a free one called Picasa that you can download.

Copper
The link I just posted has every car even el camino's see above and pick your color.
Robert

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
The link I just posted has every car even el camino's see above and pick your color.
Robert

But ... if I don't see the color on the car, I can't tell a darn thing.

Beautiful color on the Infinity ... but until I look at it on your El Camino, I can't see in my minds eye what it will look like. I'm just not wired that way.

On the flip side, if you can pick out a color from that website all you have to do is walk into any bodyshop and tell them the year and model and boom, you have your color. No flipping through books trying to find something close.

I picked my color out of a book, but until I saw it painted on something ... those fuel rail covers ... I wasn't sure I was going to like it. I thought I would, but I couldn't see that gray over black until I could see it.

Copper

1 - 11 of 11 Posts