Two-piece fan/engine shroud - SOLD
Chin radiator spoiler - SOLD , $25
Tailgate - PENDING
GMC on tailgate - SOLD , $60
GMC Hood ornament (needs work) - SOLD , $20
Rear window - AVAILABLE , $100
Rear window trim - SOLD (missing a rightside pieces) , $20
Quarter windows - AVAILABLE , $40/set
Door glass - AVAILABLE , $50/set (both unbroken as far as I know, psgr side good)
Front windshield trim - SOLD
Psgr Door - AVAILABLE , $20
Front Bumper w/bumperettes - PENDING , $120
Front License plate bracket - AVAILABLE , $10

Under The Hood
Windshield Washer jug - AVAILABLE , $20
Air Filter snorkel Intake - AVAILABLE , $10
Coolant Overflow - Broken
Vacuum ball - AVAILABLE , $20
Charcoal canister - AVAILABLE , $10
Cruise control transducer - SOLD , $50
Wiper motor w/linkage - AVAILABLE , $15
(does not appear to be the Delay model as the control stalk does not indicate)
A/C compressor - AVAILABLE , $40 (cut the condenser radiator off and it was still pressurized, should still be good)
(appears to be an aftermarket 4 Seasons compressor)

Interior
Door sill plates - AVAILABLE , $10/set
Steering wheel and/or column - AVAILABLE , $50?
Radio, dash surround - SOLD , $15
Glove box - AVAILABLE , $20
Instrument gauges - AVAILABLE , $10
Instrument fascia - AVAILABLE , $20
Dash wood plaque with Caballero script - SOLD
Interested in
2 manifold sensors EFE, TVS, Purge TVS,
Driver side exhaust manifold extension crossover pipe for single exhaust system

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,229 Posts
Are the quarter window clips in good shape? They are usually so brittle that they fall apart when removing them, so, if they're in good shape, I'd be interested in them.
Josh I thought that I had a set of those sent to you some years back? Maybe it was someone else? IIRC I bought them from chicknhead. Perhaps the same time as I got a spare set of the bucket seat belts from him in the maroon/claret/oxblood color. I have passed into that 'Medicare' and 'Elderly Person' stage now, so 'brain farts' can be excuses. When I get to the CRS stage I will just quit nd fumble with my TV remote...LOL

·
Director Region 14, Executive Committee Member
1,593 Posts
Josh I thought that I had a set of those sent to you some years back? Maybe it was someone else? IIRC I bought them from chicknhead. Perhaps the same time as I got a spare set of the bucket seat belts from him in the maroon/claret/oxblood color. I have passed into that 'Medicare' and 'Elderly Person' stage now, so 'brain farts' can be excuses. When I get to the CRS stage I will just quit nd fumble with my TV remote...LOL
You might just have done so. I had gotten a set some time ago, but they were all broken.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 13
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Are the quarter window clips in good shape? They are usually so brittle that they fall apart when removing them, so, if they're in good shape, I'd be interested in them.
I'll take a look Josh

·
Registered
87 elcamino v6 4.3 t.b.i.
279 Posts
same mirrors except they are electric on both sides, the Fiero has the controller in the center console so different wiring harness. the mirrors should be an exact match, it's the gaskets on the door side that are going to be different due to door contours.

they should just bolt right up, but as I said, gasket is probably different due to door shape but you never know

the really nice thing about row52 is that you can specify a search via wildcard.

example: let's say you're looking for a particular chevy all-aluminum LS motor block in a certain vehicle and with a particular engine vin code but you know they basically screw up typing in descriptive words on the vehicles. so you type in the wild card character 7 times and then at the 8th place you type in that engine VIN code

let's say I'm trying to beat other people to the junkyard and not half to wander thru half the yard to find stuff.
so the L33, which only comes in 4wd extended cab trucks (a sleeper if you ever saw one)
The Vortec 5300 L33 (VIN code "B") is an aluminum block version of the LM7, known as the Vortec 5300 HO in marketing materials. The L33 uses flat top pistons from the 4.8L instead of standard dished pistons from the LM7. It also uses 799 cylinder heads, which are identical to 243 castings found on LS6s and LS2s, lacking only the Corvette spec valve springs and hollow stem exhaust valves on the 2002-2004 LS6. This combination increased the compression from 9.5:1 to 10.0:1. The L33 also had a specific camshaft not shared with any other engine, specs @ .050 duration are: 193 duration, .482 lift, 116 LSA. As a result, power increased by 15 hp (11 kW), to 310 hp (230 kW) and 335 lb·ft (441 N·m). It was only available on extended cab 4WD pickup trucks. Only 25% of trucks made in 2005 had the L33 engine.

L33 applications:

if I search for " *******B " on row52, that should cut me right to the chase 😁
Holy wow!! Your good! I just recently learned about that supposedly rare aluminum block that's l.s. based. Apparently it's a whopping 100 + lbs lighter just for block. And much desired for build projects. If I ever come across a 4wd Sierra or silvarado from those years, I will snatch it up jus to resell the engine. A lot of people don't have a clue what is rotting in the backyard. 25% rare should fetch good resale. Probably mostly gone by now. I don't know how you post all those specs,and get them to be links, (like the truck models) but I could learn a lot in short time from person like you. Don't even know you ,but from what I do know,like your cabalerro part-out/trailer project, knowledge of rare aluminum block production years,and computer skills,...I could def relate to/and learn from someone like you. Thanks for the lesson,VERY comprehensive.

·
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Holy wow!! Your good! I just recently learned about that supposedly rare aluminum block that's l.s. based. Apparently it's a whopping 100 + lbs lighter just for block. And much desired for build projects. If I ever come across a 4wd Sierra or silvarado from those years, I will snatch it up jus to resell the engine. A lot of people don't have a clue what is rotting in the backyard. 25% rare should fetch good resale. Probably mostly gone by now. I don't know how you post all those specs,and get them to be links, (like the truck models) but I could learn a lot in short time from person like you. Don't even know you ,but from what I do know,like your cabalerro part-out/trailer project, knowledge of rare aluminum block production years,and computer skills,...I could def relate to/and learn from someone like you. Thanks for the lesson,VERY comprehensive.
I'm a systems analyst, one of my sub-specialties is finding data, or more accurately, trying to find whether certain data exists and how it can be used to assist in cutting down the work, as exampled above.

as for the junkyards, I have found out that the jyard workers keep an eye out for some of that stuff. I've also found that some of the jyards that upload data to row52 don't always upload everything, including pics. so you may need to go to the original jyard website to get more data, like whether it is a convertible or not

·
Registered
164 Posts
sold it for $25, needed repair. the square halo was broke thru at one point. that's pot metal, almost impossible to fix. I figure by the time the buyer pays to have it fixed, it should still cost less than your eBay jamoke. sure I could sell it on eBay but then I'd be just like one of those high dollar cut-throats. I'd rather sell it to one of our users for a reasonable price who will enjoy it and not cost him an arm and leg for the ultra-rare quadruple-plated with Unobtainium hood ornament.
:oops:Yeah I'm the guy who bought the hood ornament. When I got it I very carefully and gently tried to push it back in shape, it snapped like a toothpick. Yesterday I went to a local junkyard and scored a very good rear bumper for $40. Cyberray is a wealth of information. Thanks

·
Registered
1987 GMC Caballero, 400 HP 350, Holley Sniper EFI, 200-4R
356 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear about the hood ornament. I'm glad I didn't buy it, haha.
I was concerned that repairing it would be tough. Those pieces are soooo rare & pricy, if you can find them. I decided to eliminate the hole

·
Registered
87 elcamino v6 4.3 t.b.i.
279 Posts
I'm a systems analyst, one of my sub-specialties is finding data, or more accurately, trying to find whether certain data exists and how it can be used to assist in cutting down the work, as exampled above.

as for the junkyards, I have found out that the jyard workers keep an eye out for some of that stuff. I've also found that some of the jyards that upload data to row52 don't always upload everything, including pics. so you may need to go to the original jyard website to get more data, like whether it is a convertible or not
Systems analyst.. Wow. Very interesting field. Im considering taking cert courses for I.t. tech. My job was lost as mechanic of a shop that closed beginning of covid ,( 12 years. ) im getting too old to stay a mechanic.surviving on unemployment/part time work. Trying to reinvent myself a little. Although I have little practicable exp with using computer,specifically apps and social sites,... I find it extremely easy to understand how they work,communicate, like networking for example is very interesting.easy for me to check/understand network settings/setup. And its very easy for me to do things like jailbreakimg/sideloading, rooting, or just troubleshooting someone's software/hardware issue,updating o.s., etc.
(Like most here,I have a unexplainable need to figure out/understand how something works) . but again ,no practicable exp with using apps for specific purposes( like A.D.B.,OR COMMAND LINE TOOLS), or even more simple prog like Microsoft word/office. Maybe we can discuss? You cold give me some real word exp to help me decide IF I should persue, and If so ,what course .?? Ive been looking for someone like you to ask this advice from for a while now. I would be very grateful if you could .

·
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
:oops:Yeah I'm the guy who bought the hood ornament. When I got it I very carefully and gently tried to push it back in shape, it snapped like a toothpick. Yesterday I went to a local junkyard and scored a very good rear bumper for $40. Cyberray is a wealth of information. Thanks
😭

now you'll need to contact our member @Potmetalman who joined a few months ago who says he can repair pot metal

·
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Systems analyst.. Wow. Very interesting field. Im considering taking cert courses for I.t. tech. My job was lost as mechanic of a shop that closed beginning of covid ,( 12 years. ) im getting too old to stay a mechanic.surviving on unemployment/part time work. Trying to reinvent myself a little. Although I have little practicable exp with using computer,specifically apps and social sites,... I find it extremely easy to understand how they work,communicate, like networking for example is very interesting.easy for me to check/understand network settings/setup. And its very easy for me to do things like jailbreakimg/sideloading, rooting, or just troubleshooting someone's software/hardware issue,updating o.s., etc.
(Like most here,I have a unexplainable need to figure out/understand how something works) . but again ,no practicable exp with using apps for specific purposes( like A.D.B.,OR COMMAND LINE TOOLS), or even more simple prog like Microsoft word/office. Maybe we can discuss? You cold give me some real word exp to help me decide IF I should persue, and If so ,what course .?? Ive been looking for someone like you to ask this advice from for a while now. I would be very grateful if you could .
I'll talk to you about it but you're probably not going to like what I have to say. sending a Conversation

·
Registered
164 Posts
😭

now you'll need to contact our member @Potmetalman who joined a few months ago who says he can repair pot metal
I did, $185 to repair. I have a very good friend here with a PHD in metallurgy, I'm going to show it to him for an opinion. He might have a good idea, I hope. Although I'm happy I have the ornament because I know it can be repaired.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts