El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out a 1980 El camino (actually a Caballero ) in Chilliwack BC ,selling the parts locally frame was rotted but lots of good parts , cowl hood $150) , fenders ($50),81 grill ,lights and header panel ($100) , bumpers $40 each , rear glass (i have 2 one clear glass $125 and one dark tinted glass $175), door glass $25each and small window glass $10 , bed trim is in nice condition except the tailgate bed molding has a couple dents $100 for set , quarters are aftermarket ,one rear quarter panel side has abit of rust but easy fix $100 each side ,steering column with key $50,dome light $10,bucket seats $70 driver bottom has a couple holes plastic backs need to be repainted

selling parts locally not shipping at this time

Attachments

·
Registered
802 Posts
So the hood is cowl induction?

EDIT: Im stupid, I didnt look at the pics lol. Do you offer shipping?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Crud. Why do you have to be on the opposite end of North America?! Lol

·
Registered
802 Posts
If he was just north of Michigan or somethin itd be alright but NOOO hes north of Oregon lol

·
Registered
802 Posts
I want those seats and that hood sooo bad! Move back to the states! Preferably Illinois lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Glad to have met you! Thanks for taking the time out of a beautiful sunday to talk El Camino among other things. Sure made my trip into town far better than I had expected. The parts are going to be an awesome addition to my 79. Surprised the girl at the ferry terminal didnt charge me for two vehicles with the amount of stuff we packed into the box!

I think that was a great deal for me, and so much so, that I drove away down the highway feeling like I just robbed a bank! Should have taken an alternator if you had one, gen light came on just past Mission. Total battery failure happened about a mile from home! Headlights slowly dimmed, engine began to sputter from weak spark, soon after followed by a coast to the side of the road. Otherwise, it was a great run with my elky. And filling up at Silverdale for $1.27 was icing on the cake.

Thanks for everything! It really made my day! :You_Rock:

·
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Was great to chat elkys and everything else on a beautiful sunday afternoon , glad the parts went to a good guy and a great cause (love the tpi engine) . Good idea to holdout until you got to mission to fill up. Sorry to hear about the alternator but that's an easy cheap fix ,though it sucks when you are left on the side of the road will a vehicle full of parts . Thanks again for the fritters they were good .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts