El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of rebuilding my 73 into a COPO, have lots of stuff I'm not going to be reusing. From exterior to interior, mechanical to electrical, if you need something just ask and I'll see if I'm using it or not.

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
lots of parts here

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Drivers door chrome trim piece (fluted toward hood). roof bed molding, dash (condition?), drivers headrest. Just to get you started, pm me or call
Ash
720-276-7842

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Seat belts in good shape???

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
How about the whole steering column ??? about how much would you want for it ?? there is a new member here in San Antonio on disability in dire need of a steering column for his 74 Elky ..... let me know at [email protected] .... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
or the grill? how much on that?

·
Registered
260 Posts
i need all the bed trim... and rear bumper, mine´s missed
I have the bed trim in my garage that I'd LOVE to sell to a 4th gen member. It's not perfect so let me know if you are interested in it and I'll take some pics. I'm in KS....

Jeff

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry everyone been off for a awhile, to El Diablo, rejecktedreckoning, marshall, and old geezer i would like to say yes to all except for a few items. Just PM me and we can go from there, shipping might be the only issue but i think we can work through it. To Bryan the seat belts are in perfect shape but I'm trying to reuse them, let me know if there is anything else. To jk77454, I am keeping the bed trim but the rear bumper is in perfect shape, so pm if your still interested. Once again I apoligize for the delay I"ll be checking in more frequently.

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will be taking pictures of everything I can tomorrow.

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So here are some pictures of what i'm looking to get rid of. Now not everything is here, I'm not going to be using the stock rearend, I'm not using 90% of the trim, door handles, tailgate handle. If theres something you need just ask and I'll see if I'm going to use it. Pm me if interested.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Can you take a photo of : Drivers headrest, drivers fluted trim door top touching hood. The dash looks ok, better than mine, Can you get a quote on shipping to 80305 & I will make you an offer on it. Passenger side photos, I need drivers side.

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The seat is gone already, the trim piece on door I will be reusing, as for the dash are you needing more pictures.

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still lots of parts

1 - 20 of 56 Posts