El Camino Central Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out many 78-87 El Camino's. Parts from over 15 El Camino's throughout the years.

What do you need?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Do you have the seat belt holder things(I don't know what they are called)that go on the head rest I have bucket seats silver in Color but I will take what you have

·
Registered
39 Posts
Conquista trim for 83? Complete set if you got it, mine are really dented up and the doors and wheel wells are totally missing.

edit: also looking for an 83 tilt column without cc, brown

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I need the rubber grommets that fit inside the top part of the fan shroud. It helps keep the radiator in place. I have a few pics to help show what I am talking about.

My finger is pointing at where the rubber grommet goes. I have a pic of what I am talking about. It is from my buick but it's the same part.

I am pointing at where it comes thru the fan shourd to keep it in place. The grommet is between the rad and the fan shroud.

Do you have a pair of grommets? How much to ship to 77328?

Thanks

·
Registered
533 Posts
Do you have a long speedo? Of so pm me the price and shipping to 77042. Thanks

I also need a piece to the turn signal mechanism for a 78, I do not know the name of it but when I get my steering column taken apart again I will take a picture of it. It is the piece that the turn signal level slides into.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
OK. How about:

1. The plastic strap that holds the hose going to the vacuum ball. It's the loop-like strap on the driver's side wheel well.
2. The handle and screw on the tailgate. The screw is most important.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Oh, yeah, and a windshield wiper motor cover for pulse/delay wipers. Need a good, working one. Two, if you have them.

Thanks.

Mike

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.