El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well... here it starts. the parting out of my baby that lies dead in my driveway. everything from the firewall forward is toast. custom hand stitched bench with chevy bowties. i have pics of the car front to back as it sits. so ask for a part and i'l take a pic and send it to you and you can make the bid. i have a rear sway bar that never got put on 1 1/8 thick. still has the wrapping from xmas on it :( um, im keeping 350 and custom race trans, so dont bother :p. interior was all pretty [email protected]#king new (im still pissed about the wreck) umm.. body is straight, frame isnt. make some requests!

·
823 Posts
Looking for posi axle. Will 4th gen, fit into a 5th gen? Where are you located?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry for your loss. But with everyend there is a new beginning (or so the the song goes). Anyway I just bought a 73 project car that needs a lot of stuff, but mostly the interior now.

Please e-mail me. I would love to buy the dash boardand panel, possibly the steering wheel and if you could cut out the floor pans I would buy those too. Mine has swivel buckets and a floor shifter so I unfortunately can't use the bench. How are the door sills in yours?

Please e-mail me. Thank you.

Phil

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im actually gutting the interior this morning with a guy for 300 bucks. call my cell 702-809-3345 and i'l let you know what i got left. thanks guys.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
decent. i can grab some pics for you. i actually have to goto work so i'll get them tonight. leave your email and i'l get them to you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was recently rear ended and I'm looking for a rear bumper and tail lights and back up lights - just the lenses but possibly housings too.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bumper is perfect. left rear lenses and housing have been claimed. right lenses are good and the housing was just replaced at 55$. make an offer for the rights.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts