El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Master Dipstick
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the purple Elky pic in this ad. WOW

I have lots of El Camino,Caballero,Malibu,and Monte Carlo parts for sale. I have El Camino parts cars and a shed full of parts if you need anything email me or call me at 352-205-9003. Here is a partial list of some of the parts i have, if you don't see what you need let me know i may have it or be able to locate it for you!!!

If no answer leave me a message and i will get back with you as soon as possible!

- 1- 1978 El Camino,Caballero or Malibu header panel---- 1- 1981 El Camino,Caballero or Malibu header panel

-1982-1987 El Camino,Caballero or Malibu headlight bezels,steel headlight buckets and 1985 grill

-1981 El Camino,Caballero or Malibu headlight bezels and grill

-2 1978-1987 El Camino or Caballero tailgates

-1978-1987 El Camino,Caballero,Or Malibu battery tray

-LOTS of chrome let me know peices you need i have sets and sets of chrome

-Have Some engine compartment peices wheels wells,engine parts,brackets, ETC ETC

-LOTS of interior peices let me know things you need i have everything from ac bezels,radio bezels,gauges,plastic trim,steel trim ETC ETC-------------

----------------------------------

----I am also interested in buying El Camino, Caballero, Malibu, Monte Carlo, Regal, Cutlass, Grand Prix,and Bonneville Cars or Parts.

----If no answer leave me a message and i will get back with you as soon as possible!

Thanks

P.S. heres a pic of my parts cars

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Registered
802 Posts
Tailgates fine lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts