El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have parts for sale for 78-87 El Camino, Cutlass, Regals, Malibu, Grand Prix. I can't list them all, but please email me with needs at [email protected] or PM me. Thanks and have a pleasant day

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
That fact doesn't seem to be bothering anyone here. :)
Happens a lot doesn't it? Would be cool if there was a flag on the older posts as a reminder. I have resurrected an old post before but began my reply saying "I hate bringing up this old thread but....."

And almost replied directly to an old post but got lucky and caught myself, so back to the flag idea......

Joe

·
Registered
453 Posts
Howzit Joe, I understand what you are saying about old posts listing items for sale. But sometimes one gets lucky!! In this case, 16 years??? Who knows.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Happens a lot doesn't it? Would be cool if there was a flag on the older posts as a reminder. I have resurrected an old post before but began my reply saying "I hate bringing up this old thread but....."

And almost replied directly to an old post but got lucky and caught myself, so back to the flag idea......

Joe
Joe back a few years if I recall correctly when you searched a word or a term the newer posts showed up at the top and the older posts were listed below in a chronological order. Therefore to reach the posts several years old you had to delve deep. Also the dates of the posts were in an obvious place. But I don't understand why this is a frequent occurrence lately. It's fun to pick up on occasion though. Keeps me interested, occupied and coming back for more.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Joe back a few years if I recall correctly when you searched a word or a term the newer posts showed up at the top and the older posts were listed below in a chronological order. Therefore to reach the posts several years old you had to delve deep. Also the dates of the posts were in an obvious place. But I don't understand why this is a frequent occurrence lately. It's fun to pick up on occasion though. Keeps me interested, occupied and coming back for more.
That and when we notice it's kind of fun to say something like "I hope they figured this out during the last 6 years!" All kidding aside, I understand the enthusiasm, like I said, I've almost done it myself!

Joe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts